Join the Katzcy Team!Katzcy is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions
Part Time Position: 15-20 hours a week
Katzcy is seeking a part-time Graphic Designer who will work within our highly collaborative team to build fully integrated marketing solutions that drive lead generation and brand awareness. You will produce logos, print ads, web ads, social media images, infographics, brochures, factsheets and more. You will also coordinate production files, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format, etc. As a skilled team-player that is flexible, highly organized, detail oriented and able to thrive in a high-volume, you’ll fit right into our fast paced and deadline-driven environment.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design
- BA or BS in Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Excellent design aesthetic with solid understanding of print, branding, publication design, social media marketing, email design, and the printing process
- Advanced experience in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience designing PowerPoint templates
- Preferred, but not required, experience in WordPress and Premiere Pro
- Superior organization skills and an ability to maintain extreme attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment
- A team player with strong client-facing skills
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Portfolio showcasing variation of skills required
Junior Digital Marketer
Part Time Position: 8-12 hours a week
Katzcy is seeking a part-time Junior Digital Marketer who will work collaboratively with our clients, our vendors, and our team to master and contribute to our fully integrated marketing solutions that drive our customers’ lead generation and brand awareness initiatives.
We are looking for a self-starting individual who excels in creative thinking and is dedicated to mastering marketing tactics and growth strategies. You have a passion for digital communications and technology and are versed in business marketing principles including:
- Branding and Targeted Advertising
- Multi-touch Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media Campaigns
- Media Relations
- Market Research
- Inside Sales
Candidate should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Social media engagement methods across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and others
- Microsoft Office Suite, especially proficient in PowerPoint and Word
Preferred skills (not mandatory):
- Google Suite for Business
- Google Ad Words, Bing Ads, etc.
Candidate should have a passion to learn all areas of marketing. This position may include some administration and coordination activities.
Apply today if you are a high-energy self-starting individual that can take ideas and run with them; have outstanding attention to detail and refined visual aesthetic. Candidate should have a great work ethic, be extremely creative and resourceful; must multitask and prioritize with ease in a deadline-driven environment across all clients.
Contact Katzcy Today For A Consultation